Getting a fly stuck in my finger!!!!!

So,you know when people tell you learn from your mistakes! Well, their not playing! I was fishing then all of a sudden my line gets wrapped around my pant while in the water; I reach in the water to unwrap because I got worry about getting a hole in my waders.... Then I lose my balance the rod goes up and my fly goes straight in my finger! I thought it was a little ding until I looked like this..
But, everything was okay!
I just had to get past the painful part pulling it out!

Comments

  1. Ouch! This is a unique kind of setback given the physical pain associated with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you address roadblocks / setbacks in this blog post. I would like to see more reflection about the roadblock itself - the feelings associated with the challenge, the overcoming of the obstacle, etc. More reflection on the journey, the process, of challenges would be rewarding for your blog reader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog